Terms & Conditions
The Supplementary Conditions of Zurich Airport – Lauterbrunnen - Stechelberg Shuttle Transfer Services
1. The travelers must be at the pick-up point at least 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled departure time. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) does not bear any responsibility in the event that the traveler misses the transfer.
2. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) always attempts to run the service on a strict schedule. However, due to unexpected traffic jams or other external factors, some delays might occur during the service. Such delays are regarded as normal for the shared shuttle transfer service.
3. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) may occasionally require the passengers to change vehicles during the shuttle. This can happen rarely, and it is a normal act for all shared transfers.
4. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) reserves the right to change the type of vehicle for shuttle services, different vehicles with the capacity of accommodating travelers from 2 to 50 passengers, represented in minivans, minibuses, or coaches, as well as smaller vehicles.
5. For hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed to join the AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) shuttle services. Therefore, we recommend the travelers with pets benefit from our private transfers in Switzerland.
6. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) reserves the right to refuse to transport any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, medicaments or drugs or someone’s behavior is deeming a threat to the other passengers and driver.
7. Each traveler has the right of carrying only two pieces of luggage (1 piece of checked baggage up to 25 kg and 1 handbag) and a ski or snowboard bag. Any extra baggage must be declared at the time of booking.
8. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) will take all precautions while uploading and transporting the baggage; However, AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) will not be held accountable for the loss or damage of any item. The travelers are strongly recommended to check the terms of their travel insurance policy.
9. Any cancellation request must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Free cancellation policy is applied 24 hours before the scheduled departure. The cancellation requests made within 24 hours are not refundable.
10. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) reserves the right to cancel a settled shuttle service or change travelers’ schedules. In case of canceling the shuttle service, the traveler will be informed at least 24 hours in advance. The paid amount will be fully refunded. AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) can propose a private transfer at an affordable rate.
11. Any customer who books and submits a reservation with AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) will automatically be registered into its database. With the confirmation of the customers, AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) may use their data to contact them or to send promotional e-mails.
12. The applicable law to the transportation contract determines the other cases where the transporter is relieved of his liability. The Swiss legal system shall apply to the present Terms and Conditions and in the event of a dispute between AlpTransfer.com (ARATOURS SA) and the Customer. By accepting the present Terms and Conditions, the Traveler accepts that the legal venue is before the courts of Fribourg’s canton who have exclusive jurisdiction, subject to possible recourse to the Federal Supreme Court.